The bird are chirping, flowers are budding, & the sun is shining (ok maybe that’s a stretch), but it is starting to be more spring like. I’m always super excited for spring, its like a mini preview of summer. Longer days, warmer temperatures make me want to put away my Sorels and bring out my flats and a light jacket. Last Spring, I was very pregnant and didn’t buy any new clothes, this year, looking through my closet I’m thinking it needs to be refreshed a little.
- If you follow me you’ll know Im quite fond of Tarte. This Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Bestie is on my list for a new fresh nude lip. I also love this one, I tried it on in the store and fell in love.
- My style lately is causal, probably a little too casual… So I’m loving tops like this tee, pretty simple, but with a little flare. I love the color and the cute cap sleeve. **By the time I published this post, this top was sold out! Here are a couple other tops I’m liking: here, here, and here (I love how this one ties in the back!).
- This top looks so versatile. I can see wearing it with jeans during the day and maybe black skinnies on date night. It’s on sale right now too! Comes in lots of colors as well.
- I love denim/chambray shirts. They are so easy and comfortable to wear, add a necklace and you look so put together. I’m also eyeing this one from Old Navy, at $10, you can’t beat it!
- I tend to wear mostly neutral colors, i.e. gray is my favorite color. But these flats! How fun are they! A pop of pink will add spice to any outfit. These are also super fun, and a little more wallet friendly.
- I just purchased this jacket and have been wearing it non stop. It’s comfortable, causal and looks good with everything. My favorite part is the ability to order it in PETITE!! It makes such a big difference! I’m so glad more and more companies are offering petite sizing for us short gals. I bought this jacket as well, but returned it because I loved the Old Navy one more.
- This dress is perfection. Looks so low maintainence, easy to wear when chasing a toddler around. And it’s $16.99 right now. Run. Buy it.
- I actually own this top and plan to buy it in more color/prints. Its so flattering and comfortable. Right now it’s my “moms night out” shirt. haha.
- I’ve been wanting to buy a fitness tracker but am a little turned off by the go to: Fitbit. I want something that doesn’t LOOK like a fitness tracker, something I can wear out and actually be stylish. Enter Bellabeat. This little baby can track activity, sleep, your menstrual cycle and can even monitor your stress levels. Not to mention a whole ton of other amazing features. You can wear it as a cool wrap bracelet, as a necklace or you can wear it clipped to your clothing. Read more here.
What are you loving for Spring? Leave me a comment below!